Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why I can't add Friends on facebook ?

Now a days Lots of people are facing this problem . They are not able to send Friend request to anyone . When they click on Add as Friend . The following message appears 




Why this is so ?


Facebook now a days has put limitations on certain things . They have stopped the sending of too many requests from their accounts because the think its a kind of abuse and is annoying for other . Therefore If you have send too many requests and those requests are not accepted or still pending , Facebook will not allow you to send any further requests till all your requests are accepted or you stop sending requests for few days . 
Thanks 



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

8 comments:

  1. that's not even a good reason to do that!! myspace and twitter does not do that. thats not even abuse. now if you keep inviting the same person over and over then that would be abuse. http://www.bridging-humanity.com/Facebook.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not true.
    I haven't added anyone to my list for more than a month now, and I just got in to add a real friend but I can't.
    So, the fact that people need to have a time space between adding friends is not true. I had enough space time (more than a month).
    Also, two days ago I removed all the pending requests I sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found that I can't add a Friend and it can't be from too many Friend requests as I haven't made any for months. It's bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, That's a great answer, now can you get Facebook to indicate in your "Edit Friends" what requests are outstanding. The we could manage our own requests.
    As it stands Facebook is being utterly ridiculous and I will join the tide of people moving to an alternative as soon as a better one is available.
    I heard about an open source social network expected online soon. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now a days on Facebook you cannot add a person you dont know .. Facebook will not allow you to do so .

    If you want to add someone you must know his email address .
    Go to friends tab and click on search friends and insert their email , from there u can add them .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate facebook im waiting for another system...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facebook apparently does not understand the concept of Social Media...MEETING NEW PEOPLE lmao

    ReplyDelete