Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 Largest Fan Pages on Facebook

Some interesting facts about Facebook . Here is a list of 5 Largest Facebook Fan Pages by number of Fans .
1. Texas HoldEm Poker  Texas HoldEm Poker   35,475,463 monthly active users
2. Mafia Wars Game  Mafia Wars Game   21,076,776 monthly active users

3. Michael Jackson  Michael Jackson  20,732,191 people like this
4. Facebook   Facebook   20,375,219 people like this
5. Lady Gaga  Lady Gaga    19,146,807 people like this





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,
    I'm facing some critical condition, and I need some help or suggestions from around the world. your 4-5 Minutes on my site could give me a right direction, It's a humble request to you that plz visit my blog http://pleasehelpmylove.blogspot.com and tell me what you think?
    One can leave comments or directly mail me. And you can also help me by adding my blog link to your site , if you have one. Plzzz at least visit and pray for me. Thanks!
    If you can highlight me anyhow it would be great, coz than ppl often help only for fame or name. If you can write an article on me than ppl will know me and they can help me. Don't think that I'm stupid. I'm just trying to get my love...Thanks

    ReplyDelete